--------------
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

What disappoints me is that I told the guy at the counter
(at the shop) that it had no compression and that I
suspected a stuck valve or possibly stuck rings.
Without even looking at the lawn mower he said "with
no compression it may not be worth fixing".

NOT.  I don't need that kind of attitude from the
shop.  That mower is only two years old.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"