Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:24:02 -0500
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] building my 70'sst javelin
To: <gbodydude@xxxxxxxxx>,    "AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans."
    <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sounds like a great idea Jerry, pop that big block Mopar between those
spring towers.
I hope you aren't too disappointed when you find out that you're the only
one that thinks it's cool.
Remember if you blow by them with an AMC V-8 for power, it embarrasses them
even further!
About not finding any used speed parts for the AMC engine, where are you
looking? Ebay is full of stuff. Used intake manifolds, a Torker would work
great, used Holley carburetors are plentiful on Ebay. Try about a 650 or 750
vacuum secondaries with a double pumper, you don't really want a used cam
any way, would you? Heck, there's new old stock cams on ebay right now. I
found a set of headers on ebay, The list goes on...............
You would serve yourself much better if you resold the 440 Mopar for a nice
profit and invested that money in a rebuild and performance parts for the
401.
Just my two cents....
Armand