From: "jerry tucker" <gbodydude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <gbodydude@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 2:12 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] building my 70'sst javelin

> i just got a mopar 440. IT's been stroke to 500ci,billet crank,4340 H-beam
rods and forged 13 to 1 pistons.I'am thinking about instilling it in the
javelin.because i can't find any used speed parts for my 401.i think i can
use a front plate and/or a mid plate. The headers well need to be made.And
might cost a lot. but just think of the look of the people when i blow past
them. i seen chevy's in amc,but not a mopar.i still looking to buy amc
custom pistons,alum heads,intakes and all race parts. thanks.