From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2008 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] electircal still

> Sounds like a weak battery (I've had new on the shelf ones that were TU)
or corroded battery connector. The battery should be 12.6VDC fully charged
(a little more if recently running, sometimes aka "surface charge")

> From: <mariclairemccall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Amc-list] electircal still
> To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Electrical continued. This morning I went out to check all the wiring.
When the ignition is in the off  position the volts are at 12. When the
ignition is in the accessory position the volts go to 0. When the dash light
switch is on the volts are fine and they come on. When the headlamps are
turned on the volts go 0 andthey are dim.
> I am going to go through and check all the grounds like you guys
suggested, and then check the column.  A pal suggested trying to ark the
relay to get the starter to turn over and this resulted in nothing. It is
weird because the car was running fine and then blam, ahh hot rodding...

http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008