[Amc-list] electircal still

Electrical continued. This morning I went out to check all the wiring. When the ignition is in the off  position the volts are at 12. When the ignition is in the accessory position the volts go to 0. When the dash light switch is on the volts are fine and they come on. When the headlamps are turned on the volts go 0 andthey are dim.
I am going to go through and check all the grounds like you guys suggested, and then check the column. A pal suggested trying to ark the relay to get the starter to turn over and this resulted in nothing. It is weird because the car was running fine and then blam, ahh hot rodding...

Troy