Re: [Amc-list] So tell us about this new oil

Re: [Amc-list] So tell us about this new oil

 Ron,
   I am not sure what more I can explain over what I have already posted. I reciently had a customer from 14 years ago tell me his worked excellent and he was buying another one. I have another customer that runs the power tour and still working great. We do not use any other oil mods on our engines other then .... Race oil pump kit, Deep sump pan and internal pick up, enlarge and polish oil drain backs in heads, make sure casting flash is removed from timming gear for good oil flow to dizzy gear, and that's it for the past 18 years.
  My street 401 runs on 93 octane, is normally asperated, only has .020 over bore, stock crank and rods, ported aluminum heads,  MSD ignition, small solid cam in the .250's duration and .580 lift. It idles at 800 and makes over 530 HO @ 6000 and 500 Ftlbs at 4800.
   I have been wanting to take it to a car show but family functions, and rain of late has kept the Grem in the garage.
  http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?action=view&current=Picture003.jpg
   My 3 year ld likes riding with me. This was last year when he was 2
  http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?action=view&current=100_1582.jpg

   If you have questions about the pumps please feel free to give me a call.
   Davis Martin
   Amc Team Racing.
   860-997-2732 cell

amxron@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  pump set-up. I'm always looking for a better mousetrap.

amxron
70 AMX
70 Hornet
78 FSJ Wagoneer