[Amc-list] electrical problem

71 AMC Javelin

Turns signals don't work, new flasher was installed. Drivers side tail light is very bright, the other 3 are dim. I used the head lights one time and when I went to start it 15 minutes later there was not enough juice to start the car. I have a suntach and aftermarket guages plugged into the fuse panel. New battery, new alternator.
I am very bad at electrical issues. I am guessing a ground wire or I crossed something. Any suggestions where I should start??
Troy