Re: [Amc-list] OUCH! Prostitution Pink

Besides cream and white, mint green, black, and a dark metallic brown
would work as an accent color -- look to 50's era bathrooms for
inspiration. Also, you can hit that body line with the same accent color
(see the drawings at http://www.amcyclopedia.org/node/14 for an example)
or maybe even a different accent color for a tri-tone effect.

Matt

On 5/2/2008 8:15 PM, James Shadwick spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH