Re: [Amc-list] Oil filters

Steve,

  If you can get WIX brand filtes, they are far superior to the low end filters and usually cost
  round $7.00

"Guhanick, Steve H." <steve.guhanick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  What has everyone used for oil filters? My new rebuilt will be going on
the dyno soon and I need to provide an oil filter. I got some of those
stickers to put on the aftermarket brands to make them look like factory
filters and they recommend Monroe, Purolator and Fram in that order.
What have you found out as a preference, or doesn't it matter.

How about oil brand? I've always been partial to Pennzoil.

Steve