Re: [Amc-list] (Amc-list) Davis, you ASKED why and

Re: [Amc-list] (Amc-list) Davis, you ASKED why and

Davis, I am puzzled. You said you are the one that makes the more
efficient oil pump for the AMC v-8. Plus you said you said you have not
had a bearing failure in the 16 or so years we have been using the new
pump.

My question is, how can the pump be new if it has been used for 16
years??

Maybe I am misunderstanding something here, but if you do have a great
pump, I'm sure the NAMDRA members would like to know about it, after all,
we are the performance AMC club.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766