Re: [Amc-list] Who recently bought 235 70 14 tires ?

Re: [Amc-list] Who recently bought 235 70 14 tires ?

I put 215-60/15's on my 63 American. No clearance issues. Same
diameter as 6.50 x 15's! There's not even 1/2" clearance in
the read though, at the leading edge of the wheel cutout. It
does clear though, 100% of the time.