Re: [Amc-list] Vinegar Prices plus

Ya I remember when I put my first gremlin in ONE color of primer. That was over 20 years ago. It felt the same when I did it to my latest gremlin last year.
   Davis

Joe Smith <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Who would have thought that vinegar would be hard to get hold of, and why is it so cheap and easy here in SoCal?
Anyway, my 63 is all in primer right now, and boy oh boy does it look good. Not a show car by any stretch, but before the primer, it was white, tan, black, blue, turquoise, and 2 or 3 shades of primer. Now, it is a pale gray, (high build primer) waiting to be sanded and sprayed with a Nash coral color that I am calling salmon. :-)