Reply to: sale-661885484@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-04-30, 6:39AM

I need to thin my 30 year stash of AMC muscle car parts. Mostly 68-70 stuff. I have tons of stuff including lots of very nice hard to find stuff. I think I still have 5 extra 390 motors also. Please call 802-878-1157 Thanks

Location: Burlington Vermont

Original URL: http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/661885484.html

AMC engines

Reply to: sale-661229123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx