Re: [Amc-list] Vinegar Rust Removal

I will check my local bulk stores later today for the powdered Citrus.
   Davis

Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  You can special order a case of four 1-gallon jugs from Gordon Food Service (GFS) for about $28. The citric acid method is much cheaper at $30 for 19-lbs on eBay ... and goes a lot further.

Greg :) <><

Davis Martin wrote:
Ya I checked there too. They have small 12 OZ bottles for like 5 bucks. Not very cost effective. I wish I could get it in bulk from BJ's or Sam's club, but they don't have it either.
Davis

Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Go to Long John Silvers and take it off the table....
No, not realy, look in the ethnic food aisle.
I doubt the cost will be low enough to warrant it's use.