Re: [Amc-list] I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth which I can't...

Re: [Amc-list] I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth which I can't...UPDATE!!!

That's the main reason I will not deal with sight unseen cars.
Even smaller items off off ebay leave one holding their breath from time to time as you never know which guy is going to sell you a piece of crap.
I bought the 990H flood car on a sight unseen deal from a few ebay pics and the cuys word that the interior was good and the dash had not been under water!
  When it arrived the interior was seam split and torn, shot for the most part.
There was mud in the guages, etc;
   There was so much mud in it that the engine that had it's front cover off for a timing chain will only turn a 1/4 turn till the crank lodges in the mud!!!
   Yet, when I questioned the seller about all these, he siad, oh, I'm sorry your not happy, but you'll get your monies worth out of parts anyway, so too bad.... I doubt I will ever get my monies worth out of parts from it. Take a miracle.
But as your are about to find out once the deal is done ebay don't care how bad you get screwed later....

Not to say that I did not want that 62 you offered up....
Still iike to have it.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV