Re: [Amc-list] I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth...(Robert Hollin

Re: [Amc-list] I NEED SOME HELP! Got a car in FortWorth...(Robert Hollingsworth)

Have you contacted Ebay concerning your delimma?  In the past I have
reported sellers of this nature and had success in getting money back and
they lost their Ebay membership.  Of  course that took about two months to
work through.  Unfortunately I am not in any position to assist you from
Alabama and hate to see any old car crushed.  Can you list your Ebay listing
so we can see the car?

Robert
'68 AMX 390
'69 BBB AMX 390