Re: [Amc-list] back up planning

Thanks Frank, that is exactly the kind of advice I am looking for.
Currently the car is an automatic, and with city driving, I prefer to stay that way.
I will start looking for a ford 250 with an automatic transmission, just in case I need it.

btw, the automatic transmission in my 63 is a little growly at very low speeds.  My past experience leads me to believe that it could just be normal or really bad, but nothing in between.  any advice?