Re: [Amc-list] New aluminum oil pans

Well, I don't have a need for something like this, but I do have a question/suggestion. If the pan is made for an external pickup it should be easy to make a plug for the external line, making one pan fit both. By internal pickup I'm assuming you mean a stock type pickup. I'd think most who want a pan like that would want the external pickup.

------------
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am looking for feedback on the desire for a new V8 all aluminum deep oil pan.  It will hold approximately 8qt of oil (without hanging down too low), have baffling, trap door and windage tray.  Working on two options, external pick up and internal.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"