[Amc-list] Craigslist MatadorWagon -- It's Mine!

[Amc-list] Craigslist MatadorWagon -- It's Mine!

Yup, it's up for sale again, this time no reniging.  It's gotta go, being out of work and taxes, taxes, taxes.  IF you know anyone interested, send them my way.  THANKS for the look see.  The Concord is still going strong, never live without an AMC!

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/car/651097514.htmlBlessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx