Re: [Amc-list] Tranny question

I might have a gasket for it if you want it. I have the same car you do, but the trans was swapped to an M-11 in the past. Got this gasket special-order from NAPA (asked for an M-11 one too), but still got what looks like the M-44 gasket and screen.

That said, the RTV will probably work just fine...

-sc