[Amc-list] back up planning

The L head on my 61 has a stuck valve, and is currently soaking in Marvel Mystery Oil.
If that doesn't loosen it up I know my options include:
1.  pulling the head and re-working this engine
2. dropping in an OHV that is more or less available (for an unknown price)
3. street rodding it and putting in a Ford engine of the 170 series.
4. street rodding it with an electric motor

If I head down the path of number 3, will I need to swap the transmission and rear axle also?  If so, then with what.
Keep in mind this is for a daily driver type car 20 to 40 miles per day of city driving, no racing of any kind, and few if any trips over 60 miles. I am interested in miles per gallon.  I am not interested in having a sleeper that will blow the wheels of a Corvette.