Re: [Amc-list] FW: 232 CID 3.8L

There are several professional engine builders on the
mail list so I'm a little surprised no one has
answered your question yet.  I apologize if someone
already has answered you, but I didn't see the reply
so here goes.

The TSM specifies a ring gap of .010" to .020" for the
top two rings.  The gap at the rails for the oil ring
(no 3.) is .015" to .050".  The fact that you are
using .040" oversize pistons should not make any
difference.

Regards,
Joe Fulton