[Amc-list] Pure stock, wheelies and stuff

[Amc-list] Pure stock, wheelies and stuff

Actually there is a 68 firebird 400 ram-air running 12.2's so i've got a ways to go yet. The current flywheel is a bit too heavy for wheelies w/ a 9" tire, it only gets about an 1" of air but, I need it w/the 1st gear I have now. Probably try a lighter 'wheel and more 1st gear next as the trans will need freshening soon anyway and I should put a new clutch disc in too. Always something......

amxron
70 AMX
70 Hornet
78 FSJ Wagoneer