Re: [Amc-list] Fuel Pump Needed

Like Tom mentioned, they do sell a rebuild kit but the added cost for
them to rebuild it is very small and it will come back looking and
working like new. As an added bonus, your vacuum powered wipers will
probably work better once it's rebuilt.

Matt

On 4/27/2008 1:12 PM, WILLIAM SERCKIE spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH