Re: [Amc-list] eBay (How to exclude Auto Parts Giant listings)

Re: [Amc-list] eBay (How to exclude Auto Parts Giant listings)

I found one way to filter all the Giant's auctions out...  after searching
on "AMC":

On the left hand portion of the screen, under "Narrow Your Results", click
on "Parts and Accessories"
On the next screen, left side towards, the bottom, under "More options",
click on "Seller"

In the window that pops up:
   - Click on "Only show items from"
   - Click on the down arrow to change "Include" to "Exclude"
   - Key in "apgiant" in the box
   - Click on update

It sounds a bit more complicated than it really is; you can whip through the
process very rapidly.  I just tried it, and it reduced the number of
displayed items from 4774 to 2309.  That ought to save some time in
browsing.

Dan