Re: [Amc-list] 70 Jav Moulding Clips???

I haven't needed those particular clips but there is
an autobody supply store near my home which has a huge
rack of various molding clips.  I suggest you might
try to find an outlet like that and take a clip with
you to compare.  Also do a google search for
Restoration Specialties.  They are like Mr. G's and
have a large selection of molding clips.

Good Luck,
Joe Fulton