[Amc-list] 70 Jav Moulding Clips???

I have been asking around a bit, but with little luck so far.  Just
installed my new half top from Ledgendary, which for 79 bucks was very nice.
Now I am looking to replace the clips that hold the stainless moulding on to
the outline of the top.  Anyone have a source, I check some of the AMC
suppliers, but did not see the clips I am looking for.  I also checked
mrgusa.com, some are close, but I am not sure.  Anyone know exactly the part
I need?  I have an email into Doug at APD.