[Amc-list] Re; distributor issues

The MSD Pro Billet ready to run distributor can run by itself or with a 6AL
box. I thought that was kind of cool. If the box fails you just take it out
of the ignition circuit and run home on the billet distributor.

Thanks to everyone for giving advice on this one. I am one who really enjoys
"big bang for low buck" I try to do as much in "house" as possible. (That
house is mighty humble)  I wouldn't even be thinking about any of this if my
old Mallory dual point hadn't taken a dump on me and become somewhat
unreliable due to crossfiring carbon tracks in the cap and no replacement
cap available.  I must say though that I am in agreement with Davis and Nick
on this one. I prefer to have the latest technology in the ignition
department. I am going to go after a pro billet ready to run and a 6AL box.

Just because I'm an old duffer doesn't mean I'm so set in my ways that I
can't admire some of this gol durn new technology.

I wonder if Brian Ambrose is running a stock points distributor in his
Gremlin??????   ROFOL

Armand