Re: [Amc-list] left-braking car/disk brake kit

Re: [Amc-list] left-braking car/disk brake kit

The seal rides on the bearing spacer.....I used the seal in the parts
list not sure of year or application.....I thought
mine went over the edge too.....but it is right at the edge....the
surface for the seal could be a little wider to the rear...
one of the changes I would like to see made.....since that is a machined
part.....

Jim Shadwick
Nampa, ID