Re: [Amc-list] Distributor issues

Personally, for a low-buck upgrade, I'd follow Ron's advice, but dump
the points for a Pertronix igniter.  That would obviate the points
bounce issues, and still be substantially cheaper than a billet distributor.

On the other hand, I would probably go ahead and install a MegaSquirt
ECU and get full control over both fuel and spark.  It's a lot easier
to tune spark with a laptop than with a bunch of springs.

--Glen