[Amc-list] Does anyone want a 81 Spirit GT?

[Amc-list] Does anyone want a 81 Spirit GT?

I bought the car sight unseen from another hobbyist.
CA car, no rust, faded paint and sunbaked interior.
It's located north of Sacramento, CA.  I bought it to
save it from being parted out.  258/auto.

$500 and it's yours.  I have a clear title.  I want
this car instead;

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/652132947.html

Please stop me before I buy another one.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA