[Amc-list] Help ID'ing Vent Shades

All:

I just fell into a bunch of Vent Shades; and I have no idea what they
fit.   Anyone have any old vent shade catalogs??   I assume "N" means
Nash, "R" means Rambler, "W" means Willys maybe??   Is that correct??
Are the ones with no alpha character later versions??    Numbers are:

N8
N9
N11
N15
N17
N19
R14
R948
W9
750
751
067 (8991067)
069 (8991069)

Any help ID'ing these things greatly appreciated!!    Thanks in advance.

George Graham
AMC of Houston