[Amc-list] removing undercoating with dry ice

[Amc-list] removing undercoating with dry ice

you can go on ebay, buy a dry ice "machine" or build
one. they are easy to build. go to your local pepsi or
coke distributor, or find someone (like myself) who
has access to co2 canisters.

as my family owns a c-store, we have the co2 bottles
for fountain machines. we also have a dry ice maker.
its a hose with fittings to go onto the co2 canister.
has about a 2" piece of pvc pluming pipe at the end.
crank on the canister valve, there is a valve on the
handle of the dry ice maker. point it where you want
dry ice, and open the valve. hmmm.... maybe i will
have to try just blowing that co2 strait on the
undercaoting, and then with my air chisel, see how
that works.

anyone want pics of the dry ice maker, let me know. i
can get 'em and if you got access to co2 canisters,
then your all set. should be really easy to build.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules