Re: [Amc-list] Anyone in Oregon?

No I don't. I actually purchased the vehicle a couple years ago. The person I bought it from had purchased it from the registered owner but never transferred the title. So he gave me the title, the Oregon emissions report, a receipt and the receipt to him from the previous owner. I had all of this paperwork in an envelope which I now can not find. I think a helpful family member may have accidentally thrown it away. Unfortunately I have gone through all of my emails and everything and been unable to find the name or contact info for the guy I bought it from.

I just took my other Eagle through emissions inspection and now need to go renew the tabs on it so, when I go in, I will ask the license agent if they can give me any advice.

Thanks.

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA