[Amc-list] AMC Engine Oils- Bulltear.com

[Amc-list] AMC Engine Oils- Bulltear.com

For break in and general good health of your AMC give
the guys at Bulltear.com an email.  They've worked up
formulations considering our metallurgies, oil
pressure, pump and plenty of break in additives.... a
lot better than Rotella for our engines.

Have a great week!

Jesse