[Amc-list] Cordova

I see a couple of listers have mentioned going to Cordova (30th. AMC
NATIONALS, Sept. 11-13, 2008, Cordova Dragway park, Cordova, IL) and
thinking of bringing things for sale. One mentioned that some came home
with sale items. Well, I know that you will not sell everything you
bring, no matter what AMC event you attend. But I can help! If you plan
on bringing items for sale to the 30th. AMC NATIONALS, send me a list of
items, especially higher priced or large items such as engine, trannies,
etc. and I will put them in the NAMDRA newsletter that will come out
nearest the event. This should help.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
30th. AMC NATIONALS - SEP.11-13. 2008 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766