[Amc-list] Charity AMX - AMX steering wheel medallion needed for rimblo

[Amc-list] Charity AMX - AMX steering wheel medallion needed for rimblo wheel

Rick J has been working with David Pine to get a rimblo steering wheel
restored. Rick is donating the wheel, but doesn't have the AMX center
medallion. If someone has one in usable condition get in touch with Rick
and/or me. I'm posting this to the  Forums too. Once we have one I'll
post that info, so don't forget to let me know so I can tell the other
fellows to stop looking too!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"