[Amc-list] Got an "I love your car!"

Replaced the left front drum (the old one had some major bending by a
bolt hole and was making scrubbing noises when driving). No more
scraping/scrubbing noises from the left front! Woo hoo! Couldn't get
the right front drum off - loosened up the adjuster all the way - the
drum turned freely, but wouldn't come off for love nor money. I'll hit
it with a bigger stick.

Anyway - took the car out for a drive, and a woman walking by hollered
out "I love your car!". You gotta like that! Don't think I EVER heard
that in my 'Rolla.