Re: [Amc-list] Rambler Kustom Xr4Ti - Chop_Cut_Rebuild -

Re: [Amc-list] Rambler Kustom Xr4Ti - Chop_Cut_Rebuild -

> From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
>
> > > Well, it's going in a Rambler, so while it's a bit "sacriligous" it's not
> > > exactly off topic. My original idea was to take an old beat up (might be too
> > > beat and rusted now!) 62 American two door sedan I have and make a roadster out
> > > of it.

On re-reading, I think it's an interesting idea. A badly
neglected American would be a good platform, and it's merciful,
beats crushing.

I am still cogitating on a chassis/platform for my Navarro six,
that might actually work as well as a "hot rod" configuration
(Model A style roadster). All in the family too.