Re: [Amc-list] Paint codes

LOL Hey no fair picking on me LoL  They say once ya go Black ya never go back
   Besides my car ain't fast it just looks that way
   Davis

Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Sun, 6 Apr 2008, Davis Martin wrote:

> So basically what your sayin is you want a pink car

(Actually pink and white Americans, esp. the bathtubs, look
pretty good :-)

I dunno, that salmon color (amxron's mention of the ford color
reminded me I think there was a ford salmon car in Hemmings
Classic Car, a great color) is something else. What with today's
I-want-good-resale-tan cowardly colors and world-market-grey
interiors, you gotta respect a car with the guts to have an
opinion and stand out!

Black is like cheating!

(Kidding kidding Davis! :-) Black w/black interior, or black
with wihte interior is great ona fast car.)