Re: [Amc-list] Disc Brake set-ups for 69 Javelins?

What's the difference from Pacer to the others? (curiosity because there is a '75 Pacer sedan in the local Pullapart yard here in Lynnwood, WA. )

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Disc Brake set-ups for 69 Javelins?
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Any amc disk brake setup from 71 up thru 80's ( EXCEPT PACER and EAGLE) will retro fit your car. Just be sure to get everything from the spindle bolts out. I have 82 concord setup on my 72 gremlin. The calibers are 15 bucks ea new and the rotors are 40.00 ea. Under 200 bucks and you have new calipers, rotors, bearings and seals.
   For 600 or so bucks Mike Luke in Ohio carries a nice aftermarket lightweight billit setup for amc too as an alturnative.
   Davis