[Amc-list] AMC #6 In the Mail Today!!

For those who subscribe, I just dropped the mailing in the mail about
two hours ago. Took directly to the post office! I missed my personal
goal of actually having them in the mail BEFORE the end of March by just
a few days. I normally order printing over the Internet and have it
delivered, but there was some kind of problem (maybe I typed a digit
wrong on my card?) and the order was canceled. When I checked on it
Thursday afternoon the web site said "canceled by customer" (!!!!????).
I did no such thing, apparently there was a problem. I got a
confirmation e-mail, and they usually call if there's a problem -- don't
know what happened, but I had to go Friday to a local store (Office
Depot does the printing) and get it done, then do all the addressing and
such over the weekend, finished up Monday (I do have a life and wife --
had other commitments for Saturday).

Of course electronic recipients will have it in their e-mail box by now.
I usually wait until a day or two after mailing to send the e-mail copy
out, but didn't this time.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"