Re: [Amc-list] Subject: Re: In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is adefin

Re: [Amc-list] Subject: Re: In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is adefinition of 'junkyard'

I have a hornet, Jeep, Subaru, and a gremlin. Just sold a gremlin and those are the UN registered ones. O ya and I forgot 2 unregistered boats too. I have my street strip gremlin and my truck and my tennants car in my yard as well. I guess I would more then qualify. Here in my town the law is that you can have ONE unregistered vehicle and it must be covered by a manufactured car cover. I have only gotten the letter from the town once so far but that was waht I had 3 gremlins, 2 amx's and a javelin in the driveway.
   Davis

William Renshaw <lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Let me see here.... I got 2 in storage....1 in the garage...1 that I havent went and got yet...and 2 in my driveway! COOL!!! I got a junkyard! Wonder if I need a business license?? Oh... I live in Idaho, we dont have those laws yet. But, I presume that it will make its way West. Just like everything else has.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho