Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a definition of 'jun

Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a definition of 'junkyard'; read this carefully and be frightened! (I am!)

That would be SEMA. They do great work and actually just helped to keep
an EPA regulation from going into place that would basically outlaw any
hobbiest auto painting (even with spray bombs).

Matt

On 3/31/2008 5:40 PM, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:
> There's an add in Car crap and Hot rag by a group that supposedly polices these horse shit type legislative bills written by assholes that wish to tell us what color toilets to take a crap in....
>   No, I don't know much about the group or org, but i'm thinking it may be money well spent to support their and our efforts!!!
>   4 cars is a junkyard huh? Well, for us it's a dream backyard....
>
> Yeah, I made it thru 10 days of vacation! :] warm weather....yeah :]
>

> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV
> 1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
> 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 4.7L, Quadratrc II
> " Chronic Pain Hurts"

> From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
>> " From: "jerijan baldwin" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> "
>> " This is taken from 'The Bennington Banner', Monday March 30, 2008.
>> " Here is the actual URL:
>> "
>> " http://www.benningtonbanner.com/ci_8741393?source=most_viewed
>> "
>> " If the URL does not come up, this is the text of the article.
>> " Notice "A junkyard is defined as a place where 4 or more UNREGISTERED cars
>> " are kept".  So, if you are covered by THEIR definition, you are a Junkyard!
>>
>> crap.
>>
>> you don't suppose car companies and dealers aren't secretly aiding and
>> abetting legislation like this?  if you can't keep your old car
>> running...

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com