Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a definition of 'jun

Re: [Amc-list] In Vermont and NewHampshire, this is a definition of 'junkyard'; read this carefully and be frightened! (I am!)

It's ironic in that Bennington, Vt is the home office
of Hemmings Publications too.  Hey, I'm an
environmentalist at heart.  I'm even beginning to like
the "new" Al Gore I saw on 60 minutes last night, not
the old wooden statue he used to be.

Anyway, i wouldn't think that a few cars would be a
big threat to groundwater pollution, which is what the
regulators are pointing to in those regulations.
Except for the fact that MTBE can be in spilled gas
and that stuff just loves water.

Based on the four car limit, I have two junkyards in
my back yard now.  Thankfully (Ha.) I'm in California.

Joe Fulton

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/ci_8741393?source=most_viewed