From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of jerijan baldwin
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:38 AM
To: 'AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.'
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Gremlin is associated with the Charlottesvillesniper
inVirginia...

And...
To indicate that someone doing news is still on the ball..
This is a paragraph from another site describing this incident:
"Woodson's Gremlin was easily recognizable because, according to court
documents, the front wheels are chrome and the rear wheels are black. The
vehicle also has a nonstandard grill and a chrome rear spoiler."
"Nonstandard Grille and Chrome Spoiler (that may be standard to some
Gremlins, the spoiler)...and the disparity in wheels (front are fancy rear
regular).  This guy's Gremlin was about as unique as a car gets, even among
Gremlins!
Previous Felonies: Stolen Pickup Trucks which he'd set afire.  DUI
(dismissed).  Purchase of Alcohol as a minor (standing).  My guess?  Alcohol
is also in this guy's tank during this shooting spree.
Too bad.  But,
'Oh Well'.

Jj