Re: [Amc-list] Great...a beige? Gremlin is associated with the Charlotte

Re: [Amc-list] Great...a beige? Gremlin is associated with the Charlottesville sniper in Virginia...

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Jerry Casper wrote:

> Gremlin, light colored. Oh, just great! Wonder if the
> police will be selling it thru an impound auction?
> Hmm...

Aren't we all so considerate? Someone "decides" to go a-snipin'
and we're wondering if we can get his car...

(It was my second thought too :-) (Where he's going he won't
need it.)