Re: [Amc-list] big a** wrenches

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008, Frank Swygert wrote:

> I use a pair of 24" pipe wrenches. You can adjust them to the
> flats just like regular wrenches. Helps that I happened to have
> access to a pair of them though!

I just can't bear the thought of those nasty tooth marks on
the nut!  I found a Fuller brand (eh) wrench that was vanadium
steel, forged, and cheap. They're combos, but if they're not
long enough I'll grind the box end and snap 'em off for pipes.

Unless you mean monkey wrenches, I haven't seen one for a
long time.