Re: [Amc-list] 195.6 swap to 232...What's needed?

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, jerijan baldwin wrote:

> Sheeesh, I forgot.
> This is going into AN AMERICAN.  Different beast, I think.

Oh! That's MUCH easier to answer!

None of it will fit, period. The 232-type six is more than 6"
too long to fit in the engine bay. The trans hump will fit
the little BW auto or T96 or T14. The rear axle is a different
width than the Spirit, and the "big nut" type pinion coupling...

Not a good answer, I know...