Re: [Amc-list] Smiley face up!

Wow - pulling the radiator WAS easy! I should have done that when
messing with the water pump. It would have made it much easier to get
the fan back on. Oh well, now I know.

Gotta pull the old balancer and replace it - car is sitting in the
driveway and lunch hour is burning. What am I doing on the laptop!?